Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Nonstop Barcelona 2022!

Coming back home with my eyes fed and my heart full after these EPIC days at the "NonStop" visual development event. Thank you SO much to Juan Carlos Concha and Bárbara Gragirena for inviting me to participate as a speaker and to everyone in the organization for taking such good care of us while making the whole event run so smoothly and amusing!! Huge thanks also to all the speakers (Caro Waro, Mila Useche, Lynn Hye, Nathan Fowkes, Pablo Domínguez, Finnian McManus and Ayran Oberto) for motivating us with their tips and life experiences and to all the attendees who came by and shared some inspiring chats, laughs and dance moves! Plus, of course, a special shoutout to my TRINIDAD ladies (Caro and Mila) who made me gain 27 years of extra life with the amount of laughter they gave me, you're such incredible forces of nature!! Big hugs and I hope to meet you all again soon!🌟









No comments: