Tuesday, January 31, 2023

6 weeks online character design course!!

Hello everybodyyy! Today I'm SO happy to share these news with you: I'm going to be teaching a 6 weeks online character design course with the awesome school @warriorartcamp!! The classes will be weekly on Saturdays (+ mid-week feedback sessions) starting on the 25th of March until the 29th of April. There will be theory classes, pre-recorded demos and live feedback sessions with all the students! ONLY 12 spots will be available so I can focus more personally on each student and the registrations open today (Tuesday 31st of January) at 20:00 (GMT) / 12:00 (PT)! 

I'm especially hyped about this one because the duration of my previous workshops that were focused on character design was always around a week time but this is the first time that I'm doing such a lengthy one! 🤩 This way I think the students are going to have way more time and room to explore and develop their characters and portfolios and I can't wait to be there at each step of the process.

Check out this link to learn more about the course and contents if you're interested 💫: Character design for animation with Esther Morales  









No comments: