Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Life drawing session hosted by Sarah Dyer!

Hi everybodyyyy! 🥟

Yesterday I attended an online life drawing session hosted by Sarah Dyer and modelled by Naomi Wood. The poses were INCREDIBLE, Naomi was so talented maintaining such acrobatic gestures, I couldn't recommend her more! Sarah suggested for us to explore the session looking for negative spaces so I tried to sketch the whole silhouette of Naomi first (you can see the outlines of the greyish green parts) and then include the internal details (I chose a pale pink colour for those) (both of these were Faber-Castell brush pens btw + I added a pink bg with Photoshop later). The shapes were so wonky at the beginning but I enjoyed the process so much with each new pose so much, I really recommend this technique! 📒

After the shorter sessions I moved back to my classic Muji ball pen as they were more focused on details :)

Go check the awesome Sarah's Patreon account if you want to join these sessions: https://www.patreon.com/sarahdyer 

Big huggos!! 












No comments: