Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Annecy 2023

This Annecy festival has been something else... I come back to Salamanca with my heart brimming with emotions. Meeting so many good friends that I haven't been able to hug since years ago, getting to know some of my online peers and animation heroes in person, enjoying the lake and beautiful town under the sun and getting inspired by vibrant new animation... Idk guys, I feel so touched and thankful for all the words of love and support I've received about my work during this past week, it has seriously blown my mind and has made me want to create and draw even more. Thank you thank you thank you for all the magic <3 :...)

PS: So many of you are missing on the pics from this post but, either we didn't take photos of the moment or I don't have them but you know who you are and I send you a giant hug!! See you next year! 












No comments: