Monday, June 5, 2023

Mochi!!🦊

"Draw twice a week" challenge ft. 2Bornot2BCollective. Prompt 1: Mochi the shiba inu

Hi guys!! Something magical happened yesterday at the animal drawing workshop with 2Bornot2BCollective: there was such an inspiring and creative vibe and we were so pumped that we decided to create this little challenge for the month of June! We encourage you to have 2 weekly sketching sessions so you create a habit of booking time for yourself and your sketching practice just to explore and have fun (no stress, just fun times and zero self-judgement). Since the workshop was focused on animal drawing, the wonderful Jess gathered the suggestions from the attendees and created this prompt list that we invite you to use! Swipe the images to find some photo references from little Mochi! (You can also check the saved IG stories in my profile to find more pics and see how Alarico and I live with this tiny fox!). And please, tag me in your sketches so we can all share our progress! I'll be posting mine too! Let's do thisss :D 

PS: If you want to watch the recording of the workshop, you can purchase this and the rest of workshops I've done with 2bornot2b in their Gumroad website (link in my bio).

Big hugs and thanks for motivating me to do thisss!!












No comments: