Thursday, December 14, 2023

ArtVSArtist 2023

It's that time of the year again! #ArtVSArtist2023




This 2023 has been SO amazing and full of opportunities that I can hardly believe everything that has happened. I got to work on several animation pitches, design characters for two feature films, publish my first artbook, continued growing my P atreon, tabled and gave a talk at Lightbox Expo, taught character design courses at such amazing schools like Gobelins, Warrior Art Camp and La Galería Roja... Alarico and I got to travel and discover so many new places and natural treasures around the world and we adopted our little baby fox Mochi!! I honestly feel like living on an extra bonus videogame level most of the time and couldn't be more thankful for this :..) Thanks SO much for being here following my art journey and cheers for the new year to come! <3 


No comments: