Thursday, November 17, 2022

My Father’s Dragon I Tigers!

Say hi to these playful monsters!! Working with the tigers design on My father’s dragon was one of my favorite tasks during the production. Nora wanted them to feel like a group of giant kittens playing around with their prey before eating it and, at the same time, sibylline and quiet enough to camouflage with their surroundings without being perceived.

Huge thank you to Nora Twomey, Rosa Ballester, Louise Bagnall, Sandra Norup Andersen and Áine McGuinness for their trust and thorough feedback during the whole design process and, of course, a special mention to the other half of my character design avocado core: Maria Madelaire with whom I had the pleasure to share desk and laughs from the very beginning of the film 💛💙💛💙

More artwork to come soon! 🍊












No comments: