Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Christmas comes to Moominvalley (01/03)

Hi everybodyy! I hope you’re having a fantastic beginning of the year! I wanted to share with you some of the character designs I did for the Moomin’s Christmas special produced at Gigglebug Entertainment as part of the Nordic Christmas Tales. 

Thanks SO much to my amazing friend and director Jean-Michel Boesch for making this dream come true! Tove Jansson has been one of my biggest heroes since I was a kid and drawing the Moomin family for an official project has been absolutely mind-blowing to me! 

These sketches were the first style explorations of Moomin, trying to keep the essence of his original design while playing with shapes and colour textures. I’ll be posting more designs soon! :D

© 2021 Moomin Official & Gigglebug Entertainment 







 

No comments: